- University degree in mining engineering, additional degree in Economics is an advantage.
- More than 10 years in Senior Mining Engineering and managerial positions
- More than 5 years’ experience in HQ of vertically integrated companies with open mines
- Proven skills in the open pit ( working knowledge of the variety of the mining methods) mining engineering;
- Strong project management skills
- Ability independently to work in the mining-and-geological software such as: Surpac, Datamine Mineshed, Whittle and CAD appendices such as AutoCAD, etc.
- Experience in managing mining service from both technical and economical points
- Visible attention to health, safety and environmental aspects of the mining activities
- Spoken and written Russian is a must
- English (basic)
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to achieve the best results;
- Ability to adapt quickly to the new set-ups and environment
- Efficient manager – the one who introduces a professional approach and modern managerial style and is able not only to ensure the development of the mining activities of the Group.
Key Objectives 2013
- Implement safety standards within mining;
- Lower mining unit cost;
- Develop mining activities program;
- Form talent pool of mining engineers.
- Management of team of specialists within the discipline;
- Reviewing of mining standards from the economical and technical views;
- Development and reinforcement of the standards, systems and norms related to the mining activities across the mining operations of the company;
- Representing company interests from the mining point of view during the technical reviews of the operations;
- Creation of talent management program regarding engineering specialists in the field of mining
- Reporting Relationships: Head of Mining Department
- Bonus and other benefits to be discussed individually with a successful candidate
- Job at one of the largest mining company
Полная занятость, полный день