HR Director for Leading B2B Service Company
- Manage the HR staff and departments responsible for recruitment, retention, promotion or dismissal of staff
- Developing and implementing a clear and transparent HR policy for the whole company
- Implementing and Coordinating the Group HR policies and initiatives
- Organize the constant recruitment of projects staff
- Analyzing the various recruitment channels used in terms of response rates, costs per recruitment and effectiveness.
- Manage the HR specialists for proper administration of employees’ time tables, employment history and salary levels.
- Create good relationships with the decision makers of the various recruitment channels for optimal placements and favorable payment terms.
- HR business partnering line managers
- Reporting and analyzing attrition statistics for all staff.
- Execute frequent Employee Satisfaction surveys, exit interviews and self assessment studies with support staff
- Motivating both HR and other departments’ staff to achieve maximum efficiency and maintaining a result driven and profit based culture in the company.
- A mature professional with more than 6-8 years in HR management
- Preferably from Retail, Telecom, IT or Logistics industry
- Fluent English
- Pro-active, initiative, independent