Our client - one of the leaders of FMCG market is opening a vacancy of Marketing Director.
To lead and be accountable for delivering marketing’s measurable contribution to financial goals by leading the development and execution of a marketing plan that profitably builds sales, transactions, market share and the brand.
The position will report directly to VP Marketing. Marketing Director will manage a team of 3 to 5 employees.
- Leads the process for development, execution and evaluation of national media plans.
- Leads the process for developing relationships with strategic business partners
- Leads the process to promote field marketing and local marketing as a resource
- Selects, develops, and coaches marketing staff to create an effective Marketing team and to develop them for future opportunities within the system.
- Identifies and utilizes available resources outside of the country to aid in the development and execution of the country’s business/marketing plan.
- Degree from a respected university, Marketing/Business related degree would also be an asset.
The candidate should be fluent in Russian and English, have a strong personality, good problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Relevant industry experience (min 5-6 years).
Strong Commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and analytical competence, with a heavy focus on attention to detail.
- Proven communication skills with ability to exert credible influence over project teams, Executive boards and stakeholders.
- Flexible approach and ability to use initiative.