Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor for "UX/UI for Startups" course (english)
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Частичная занятость, полный день
Возможно временное оформление: договор услуг, подряда, ГПХ, самозанятые, ИП
Innopolis University offers an educational Master's program “Technological Entrepreneurship” for the students who want to create their start-up in the IT-sphere. We are looking for a candidate for a part-time position. The instructor of this course is an entrepreneur who has a practical experience and the ability to share knowledge, developing students' competencies to create start-ups.
More information about the Faculty can be found at https://innopolis.university/en/team-structure/team-faculty/
- teach the academic course "UX/UI for a startup”, which provides the formation and development of competencies in the field of user experience management and involvement in a business product, and helps to apply competencies to solve applied tasks of an IT startup.
- conduct classes entirely in English
- watch the progress of students; to be not only a lecturer but also an active mentor
- form and make decisions about the structure of the “UX/UI for startup” program
- support the development of the student startup community at the Innopolis University by providing advice, contacts, openness, attending events, support in research or business tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- You are a technological entrepreneur (you have experience of launching your own company and team-management).
- Your background is technical (your education is related to computer science, mathematics, physics, and technology).
- You have an excellent command of the UX/UI design tools, can design the interaction of the product user with the interface at each step (UX), know how each of these steps (UI) will look like, have extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in this area.
- You speak English at a professional level sufficient to read an academic course
- You have practical experience in solving applied UX, UI and product tasks for technology businesses and startups, including with measurable results in product development
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of developing projects related to Innopolis city and the Innopolis University.
- You have teaching experience (any - commercial or academic) and you love working with students.
- You are ready for the business trips to Innopolis to present the course material (lecturing online is possible, but we believe that the full-time presence of the teacher/mentor increases the quality of the students' education).
- You have your prime job and teaching is a source of inspiration for you.
- You are familiar with current teaching methods: mixed learning (online + offline), flipped classrooms, interactive learning tools.
How to apply
Please kindly submit your CV (with Scopus and Google Scholar profiles links, links for the videos of public talks or lectures, if any), a teaching statement, a profile of your company, scans of BS, MS, PhD, Habilitation certificates along with the transcripts via the form on our website in the Careers section.