Visiting Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor for "Business of Games" course (eng)
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Частичная занятость, полный день
Возможно временное оформление: договор услуг, подряда, ГПХ, самозанятые, ИП
Innopolis University is opening a new educational Master program in Game Development. The “Game History” course within this program is an interdisciplinary course, therefore, we are looking for a candidate having a degree and/or experience in domains such as Computer Science, Game Development, History, Design, Art, Business, Society, and Sustainability. The language of instruction is English. We are looking for the candidates who will equip students to discover the impact of games on society and who will be able to work with students from diverse backgrounds.
- Design and teach the course covering the following and similar topics: Games production, Marketing of games, Legal aspects of game industry;
- Design the “Business of Games” syllabus according to the needs of the program and the students;
- Incorporate various elements in teaching such as project-based learning, active discussions, role play, cases, etc.;
- Design metrics to evaluate the progress of students and grade students’ progress.
Qualifications and requirements
- Technical or humanitarian background, i.e., degree related to Computer Science, Game Development, History, Design, Art, Business, Society and Sustainability;
- Excellent command of Game Industry and Business;
- English language proficiency sufficient to teach an academic course;
- Experience of teaching young adults;
- Interest in educating the young generation.
How to apply
Kindly submit the following documents as a part of your application pack via the form on our website in the Careers section:
- CV (add your Scopus and Google Scholar profiles links, links for the videos of public talks or lectures, if any);
- a teaching statement;
- a research statement (if you are applying for a full-time faculty position);
- a short self-presentation video about your motivation to apply for this position;
- scans of BS, MS, PhD certificates along with the transcripts.
Задайте вопрос работодателю
Где располагается место работы?Какой график работы?Вакансия открыта?Какая оплата труда?Как с вами связаться?Другой вопрос
Вакансия опубликована 18 мая 2023 в Казани
Отзывы о компании
Что говорят сотрудники
- 95Своевременная оплата труда
- 71Удаленная работа