FUNCORP develops entertaining UGC apps that are used daily by tens of millions of people around the world. We are creating a new product in the field of digital traffic. As the product is in its infancy, the new colleague will be responsible for the following:
- development of an internal advertising portal;
- database table optimization for 100 million records;
- creation of data aggregations and integration with Airtable and internal services;
- work with our internal Kubernetes cluster – deploy your code independently and monitor its performance.
- experience in production development on Ruby;
- understanding of the HTTP protocol and how to build web services;
- familiar with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- experience with Docker or intention to gain it;
- good understanding of code testing.
Tech stack we use:
- Docker и Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL и Clickhouse
- Gitlab и Git Flow
- Jira + Confluence
paid vacations (21 days/year);
possibility to grow quickly because the team is new.