The role of the sales support specialist is to provide ongoing support for the international sales activities of the company. In this role, you will be deeply involved in sales activities as an administrative and support specialist with our clients in the MENA region, Europe, and the US.
We're looking for a responsible and reliable specialist with good communication skills and fluency in English.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in two possible ways: as an international sales manager or as an administrative or project manager.
- Maintaining and updating databases (sales orders, insurance stocks, sales plans, control production plans, etc.)
- Preparation and submission of tender documents to customers
- Work with requests from customers for monthly deliveries: loading applications into electronic accounting systems, interacting with production, controlling payments;
- Interacts with related departments to resolve current and operational issues
- Controls the completeness of the information entered by the sales team into CRM and OKR and prepares regular reports.
- Ensures the storage of sales documents in centralized storage databases in accordance with the regulations.
- Participates in the preparation of presentations for the customer at the request of the sales team;
- Participates in the formation of financial transaction models in the IT system;
- Participates in the organization of testing (sending samples, preparing documents for sending, creating internal requests for testing, etc.).
- Prepares and provides other information as requested by the manager
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 2+ years of relevant experience providing support for sales and commercial activities or similar;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English.