You will be expected to OBSESS over delivering new features efficiently and on time to ensure our users have the delightful and stable experience.
You shall be heavily involved in everything we live and breathe with from the creation of new features, solving lots of novel technical problems to supporting the current architecture.
We expect you to engage in pair programming and train new hires, nurturing the collaborative and learning environment for others to grow and expand their experience as well.
- 3-5+ years backend developer experience
- Strong practical knowledge in PHP 5 and all its aspects, including (but most certainly not limited to) Object Oriented Development, name-spacing, SPL, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of the current batch of frameworks and be able to identify when a certain framework is a bad idea for our code
- You love TDD / BDD and CI
- You think that FTP is the worst possible way to deploy a project
- Linux is your preferred choice for server deployment and you know there's a web server other than Apache
- You are ambitious and a fast learner
- Experience building a reliable load balancer
- Have experience writing selenium tests
- Have a GitHub account you can share with us
- Business understanding
- You are required to take a technical test (see url link to the test below) in order to be considered for the position.
- Time limit: 120 minutes to complete 3 tasks of varied complexity levels. The timer will start the moment you open the link.
- To access the test, click on this link http://codility.com/test/?ticket=3KRHBQ-N75