Principal Cloud Software Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
BUILD YOUR FUTURE,
CHANGE AN INDUSTRY’S*
SEEK CHALLENGES. FIND YOURSELF*
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Technologies Inc. – Dell EMC company is represented by the following legal entities registered in Russia: “EMC Research and development center” LLC and “EMC Information Systems CIS” LLC in Moscow; “EMC St. Petersburg Development Centre LLC” in St. Petersburg.**
We are looking for Principal Cloud Software Engineer to join VIRTUSTREAMThis position is remote, home-based, virtualized
Do you like to make things that scale? Do you enjoy the challenge of debugging and improving those things when they are already at scale?
Our team works with some of the biggest companies on the planet to develop, build and operate distributed systems with millions of simultaneous users, and deal with data sets whose growth rates start at petabytes/day.
Virtustream is the enterprise-class cloud software and services provider trusted by enterprise customers worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud.
For businesses, cloud service providers and government agencies, only Virtustream enterprise-class cloud solutions meet the security, compliance, performance and efficiency requirements needed to migrate and manage the most complex mission-critical applications across hybrid, private or public cloud environments.
To learn more please visit http://www.virtustream.com/cloud-iaas/virtustream-storage-cloud
• Developing, engineering and operating API-driven platform services that provide the foundation for our micro services.
• Supporting Cloud platform services from architecture, through development, deployment and production operations
• Developing automation and orchestration to improve the deployment and management of our environments
• Developing and maintaining build platforms, automation engines, micro-services, and compute platforms
• Maintaining automated test suites using CI/CD tools
• Participating in troubleshooting, capacity planning and analysis, performance analysis activities
• Advising management on service onboarding strategies and execution
Critical Hiring Criteria
What we are looking for:
• Entrepreneurs who seek the kinds of challenges that scare most people! "Yeah, I did that!"
• Creativity, initiative, and acute attention to detail
• Thirst for innovation and solving problems at lightning speed
• Passion for automating everything
• Obsession with software scalability and performance
• Love for using and contributing to open-source software
Please bring to the table:
• Development experience, comfortable working in multiple languages at once (Python, GoLang, Scala a plus)
• Experience in large scale operations environments
• 5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix development or systems administration
• Experience working in collaborative coding environments (peer review, continuous integration, etc)
• 5+ years of application development
• Experience working in distributed, remote teams across multiple time zones a plus
• 2+ years of experience with networking systems and technologies
• Deep understanding of network performance and security
• Ability to identify tasks which require automation and implement required automation
• Configuration Management tools or virtualized/containerized deployment experience a plus
• Hands-on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment - distributed systems, capacity planning, continuous deployment
• BA/BS in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience (advanced degrees preferred)
• Experience leading teams a plus
We have opportunities to work with and learn:
• Apache Mesos and Mesos frameworks
• NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra)
• HDFS and OpenTSDB
• Relational database technologies at large scale (e.g. Postgres)
Virtustream’s Core Values
Virtustream’ s foundation is built upon five simple values that impact every decision we make. They influence our culture, our services and how we treat our customers.
Commitment to Excellence: We show our commitment to our customers through excellence in service delivery, the pursuit of the highest quality product, and conduct that is commensurate with our company’s policies around process, security and integrity.
Accountability: We are accountable for our actions and performance and view them as a direct reflection of our company. We are accountable for infusing excellence into our products, services, and interactions with every customer, every time.
Integrity: We conduct ourselves in a manner that conveys honor, transparency, and respect for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Innovation: We embrace an attitude that exudes innovation and efficiency. We approach each day with the objective of improving our product, our processes, and our delivery in a manner that differentiates Virtustream in the market.
Passion: We are highly motivated and passionate about who we are, what we are building and how we innovate. We have an absolute passion for flawless execution.
* Принимай вызов. Найди себя. Строй свое будущее. Меняй индустрию.
** Два основных принципа Dell – максимальная клиентоориентированность и работа на опережение технологического прогресса. Наше кредо – равные возможности для всех сотрудников, экологически безупречное производство и поддержка командного духа. Мы предлагаем отличные возможности карьерного роста и повышения квалификации. Мы верим, что сегодня технологические инновации играют огромную роль в развитии человечества. Наша работа – помогать людям и компаниям по всему миру использовать новейшие технологии для трансформации жизни и бизнеса.
В России подразделение Dell Technologies Inc. - Dell EMC, представляют следующие юридические лица: OOO «Центр исследований и разработок EMC» и ООО «ЕМС Информационные системы Си-Ай-Эс», Москва; OOO «Санкт-Петербургский Центр Разработок EMC», Санкт-Петербург.