Aliexpress Russian site-Senior Java Developer
от 300 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
AliExpress is Alibaba’s (NYSE:BABA) global business to consumer (B2C) division. With more than 100 million page views per day, AliExpress.comranked 40th globally. Everyday, AliExpress brings the world’s largest collection of high quality and moderately-priced products to customers in 220 countries.
AliExpress Engineering Division is responsible for building the entire system serving AliExpress’ global customers, merchants, business operation team, consumer service associates and 3rd party developers. AliExpress collaborates with infrastructure providers, logistics suppliers, payment systems, machine translation providers in 50+ countries. Engineering teams have built services and applications on top of global infrastructures. Some of these globally distributed services scales up to tens of thousands of transactions per second. Engineering teams has taken on complex and difficult business challenges such as global inventory management, automated customer service robot, crowding sourcing translations, automated catalog quality control, etc.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3~7 years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms
• Proficiency in musql, Hbase, Ehcache or other Java-based cache
• Proficiency in Nginx, Tomcat, Jboss
• Proficiency in eclipse, intellij
• Strong communication skills in English
• Experience building consumer facing complex software systems
• Experience working with Linux systems, common open source framework of JAVA
• Experience building micro services and working with service oriented architecture
• Big data analytics experiences in a large e-commerce company
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to work with ambiguity and deliver result in a fast-paced environment