We are looking for a Senior Python Web developer responsible for managing the interconnection of data between the server and the web single page application.
The service is based on the Google Cloud Platform SaaS infrastructure with cloud SQL DB.
Your primary focus will be developing of server-side logic,
ensuring high performance, security and responsiveness to the REST requests from the front-end. As we use micro service architecture, lots of other components are being developed as well, such as workers, agents and even full-featured APS Standard-compliant demo service.
- Writing Python 3 & 2 effective back-end code
- Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of developing API and data model resources
- Implementing security and data protection
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent Python knowledge – we use Python 3.6 and 2.7
- Django/Flask framework experience
- Asyncio and aiohttp experience
- Familiarity with Tastypie and Flask-restful libraries
- Understanding of modern IaaS practices with Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure
- Willingness to write unit tests using nose and mock
- Expertise with debugging (pdb, etc.)
- With Odin you become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30 000 employees all over the World
- Odin is the only R&D of Ingram Micro. Here we make all the decisions
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points