Mobile Marketing Manager Russia
от 2 500 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Mobile Marketing Manager will drive the mobile strategy and execution in Russia and CIS. As a marketing manager, you will own the goal to increase app install base while effectively engaging the existing base. You will understand both the art and science of lifecycle marketing through mobile, be comfortable working with complex challenges, and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches. You will be savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated marketing programs.
- Drive, launch and support our mobile games in Russian marketing, working with the local partners and global teams.
- Develop and evolve mobile user acquisition process;
- Integrate new UA partners
- Assist in creating and following local KPI’s for mobile products
- Plan and execute mobile marketing campaigns
- Evaluate marketing campaign results, and tweak campaigns accordingly
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage mobile marketing budget allocations effectively, with maximum impact and ensuring all approvals are sought and obtained.
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Manage the development of product assets (trailers, demos, screenshots, etc.) and ensure that assets are translated into the constitutive elements of the product.
- Analyze Russian market performance, understanding how our brands are performing in the market, and make proposals on further development.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities and key issues, for Russian market working with the teams.
- Stay on top of marketing communications trends and competitor activity to deliver best-in-class campaigns.
- Create strong working relationships with product development teams – providing consumer insights, sharing marketing plans, requesting materials and maintaining effective communications.
- Develop relationships with Apple and Google, in order to secure local territory date, opportunities, and to maximise any global deals in place.
- Deliver well communicated game presentations at PR and corporate events.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Understanding of gaming and the mobile gaming markets
- Experience with major UA sources for mobile games:
- CPA/CPI networks;
- Social networks;
- Mobile advertising networks;
- Mobile press and media.
- Experience with main mobile marketing tools:
- API integration process;
- CPA networks integration;
- Ability to decide an act basing on data and performance;
- Understanding development cycle;
- Fluent English and Russian;