Discovery English Preschool is looking for the most talented and caring preschool teacher.
- Plan and conduct lessons for preschoolers working in a group of max. 12 children aged 3-4 or 5-6 (you’ll have two additional helpers: a teacher and a nanny).
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Attend to children's basic needs and provide them with general child care. Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene, assist when and if necessary.
- Observe and evaluate childrens' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health and give feedback to supervisors and parents
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations on a regular basis.
- Send individual newsletterto all parents and) add new photos to the Discovery English Preschool website on a weekly basis.
- Attend staff meetings and teacher training workshops, and serve on committees in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs, take part in advertising events
- Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants and volunteers.
- English Native speaker
- Bachelor degree , preferrably in Psychology or Education
- TESOL, CELTA certificates or equivalents are a strong advantage
- Experience in working with children 3-6 years old.
- Ideal candidate is positive, creative, proactive and amiable
- Full-time schedule (9 am-6 pm, Mon-Fri)
- Assistance in finding and arranging accommodation
- Young and professional team