Intern (Supply Chain Management&Procurement, Management Consulting)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
What we do
Our Management Consulting experts work with clients to help their management solve strategic tasks and ultimately boost business results. Starting from strategy going through procurement and supply chain, production, sales and support functions like IT, HR, treasury and finance, we provide best solutions that enable business to grow and achieve new horizons.
You may be involved in
• Consulting clients on optimization of business processes in the area of supply chain, logistics, procurement, production, operational
• Business processes reengineering and transformation in the above spheres
• Development of category procurement strategy
• Development of target operating models
• Change management issues
• Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
• Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements
• Higher education
• Fluent English and Russian for verbal communication and reports preparation
• Good knowledge in the SCM and procurement sphere
• Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Mathematical modelling skills
• Strong process optimization skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Effective team player
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally
• Ability to go on business trips
• Ability to work full-time
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.