Finance and treasury Presales Team Intern
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Position opened in team of presales engineers supporting sales cycles of SAP Analytics (incl. budgeting, financial reporting, cost allocations, business intelligence, predictive analytics).
- Intern will take part in development of local demo and marketing materials.
- Assistance and support in Sales
- Creation of knowledge base, systematization of current content, translation of new global materials.
- Accounting, cash management, financial close knowledge
- Fluent Excel user, writing formulas
- Corporate Architecture basis knowledge
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Finance, Accounting and Economics)
- Presentation skills
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving approach
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other technologies as needed
- Intermediate English
- Experienced MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Experience in following areas: Planning and Budgeting, Corporate Reporting, Risk & Compliance, Treasury, Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence.
- Working with databases, programming skills.
- Fully paid internship
- Flexibility in the working schedule
- You, as SAP intern, will work on the international projects and engage with experienced developers
- Your internship program will give access to the most innovative and thrilling technologies
- You will be able to get direct supervision and advisory throughout your internship
No specific requirements