What is Global Graduate Program in BAT Operations?
- 18 months program to develop you as a future business leader in our company;
- The program consists of real business relevant tasks, projects and development activities, i.e. 100% full time well paid job;
- After a successful completion of the program you’ll get the first level management role in BAT Russia Operations at St.Petersburg Factory;
- You will have a series of trainings including 2 weeks “BAT Academy” workshop in the UK where will meet your peers around the world;
- You will be supported by a dedicated program Coach
During the program will be assigned with business projects in the following departments (both Moscow and St.Peterburg):
New Product Launches (meeting Marketing needs with Operations capabilities to introduce new products)
Logistics (planning and moving raw materials to the factory and finished goods to the warehouses)
Procurement (focusing on smart spending and mutually beneficial partnerships)
Quality Assurance (product & supply chain quality management)
Make (manufacturing focusing on continuous improvement of effectiveness)
- Full time work (40h per week);
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Corporate benefits (Private health insurance, life insurance, pension plan);
- Financial support of relocation between cities.
- University degree (3 years max after graduation);
- Fluent both Russian and English;
- High energy and ambitions;
- Innovative thinking;
- Desire to develop;
- Ready for relocation.