з/п не указана
- Design and develop target independent and processor specific optimizations
- Work on compiler and runtime improvements and problem resolutions
- Perform benchmarking and testing to improve performance and stability of the software product
- Review code changes and design proposals for new features
- MS + 3 years of experience, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in compiler development
- Thorough understanding of compiler technology and other development tool internals
- Knowledge of memory management, memory optimization
- Expert-level programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of SW engineering process: project planning, version control, bug tracking
- Experience in performance profiling, instrumentation and optimization
- Understanding of popular CNN (inception, mobilenet) and RNN (LSTM) models
- Experience in optimization of NN models for various hardware (CPU/GPU/DSP, etc)
- Experience in modern ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.)
- Experience in development on the ARM architecture
- Scripting languages
- Contribution to open source projects
- Comfortable A-class office in 15 min walking distance from underground stations Savelovskaya and Maryina Roscha (a shuttle bus available from this station to the office building);
- Flexible working time.
- Full compliance with Russian Labor Code
- Corporate lunches (lunch card for ~8000 Rub/Month);
- Medical and life insurance.
- 7 days of paid sick leaves (including days without sick leave certificate).
- Fitness room, shower, swimming pool.
- English and Korean Courses (online and on-site)
- Company compensates relocation and interview expenses.