Localization Lead - Russian
з/п не указана
- Main contact point for the dev team for any Russian related queries and issues.
- Liaise with Russian localization vendor.
- Learn and become fluent in the rules of the game and apply knowledge to everyday tasks.
- Provide ad-hoc emergency in-game translations as required by dev.
- Regularly review (ideally daily) changes to English strings in the string database, to identify and carry out easy fixes in Russian, reducing the amount of text to be sent to an external vendor.
- Work on assigned emergency test requests on the Russian build of the game, as requested by QA department or other Leads and identify localization game issues and defects (bugs).
- Where necessary, enter defects into bug tracking system based on department standards.
- Provide feedback on localization-related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Assist in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns with peers and to senior team members.
- Translation of community/social content into Russian, as other workload permits.
- Native speaker with strong language skills in Russian.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to create clear and concise reports.
- Thorough understanding of game testing and localization testing processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge to testing tasks.
- Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to remain focused and maintain attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms with an emphasis on MMOs.
- Experience playing localized versions of games with an emphasis on MMOs.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience and understanding of PC MMO localization testing.
- Previous experience with MMOs, especially in a localization or QA function.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the Localization industry.
- Previous experience as video game translator or tester.
- Location in Moscow, Russia.
- Full-time employment in accordance to Russian legislation.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Parking spot.