OZON is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian ecommerce market. Despite 20-years history of the company, Ozon is currently developing with a startup-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions. OZON Corporate Development Team (ex-Goldman Sachs, Renaissance Capital, Headed by OZON’s CFO) is expanding and seeking for bright recent graduate or final-year BA/MA student with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance to join us as an Intern with further performance-driven promotion to full-time Analyst position. We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in corporate finance projects related to Fundraising, Capital Markets, M&A, Market/Equity Research, Investor Relations and Strategy within the experienced team that directly reports to CEO (ex-Yandex COO).
What can we offer?
- Wide range of responsibilities, including investment analysis, fundraising materials preparation, market research, financial modelling, business analytics and project management
- Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives and IT professionals joined from Amazon, Alibaba, Lazada, Yandex, Delivery Club and Coca-Cola
- New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
- Competitive compensation
- Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major
- Recent graduate or final-year BA/MA student
- Experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks
- Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Availability to work full-time with a flexible schedule and hard-working
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fluent English (verbal and written)