Personal Assistant / Office Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are a well-established international venture capital firm, based in Moscow. We invest in young fast-growing startups in the United States, Russia and other countries. This is an ambitious team with out-of-the-box thinking and brilliant background.
We are seeking an exceptional “can-do” Office Manager / Personal Assistant who is organized, poised and highly resourceful to join us in a role that bridges strategic thinking and detail-oriented execution. Along with running the Moscow office, you will also support the CEO in managing his calendar and his travel-related activities. This role reports directly to the Director of the Moscow office.
Our ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with an innate ability to get things done and direct "traffic". Creative enough to plan team events and organized enough to make sure they go off without a hitch. An individual who never met a problem they couldn’t solve, and resourceful might as well be your middle name. By nature, well organized and knows the meaning of confidentiality.
If this is role sounds exciting and you love the thrill of a fast-paced, global startup environment, apply today!
As a Personal Assistant
- Manage our CEO's calendar, travel arrangements and personal finances
- Effectively act as a calendar gatekeeper and general deputy of time, fielding internal and external scheduling requests and providing recommendations that are aligned with executives’ priorities
- Approach challenges with a positive and solutions-oriented perspective
- Handle highly-confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion and tact
As an Office Manager
- Maintain a necessary amount of filing when sensitive documents come through the mail, be in charge for its collection and categorizing
- Provide in-office support ranging from ordering office snacks needs, taking care of the mail, working with the property managers if lights are out or something with the building needs looking after, work with various office vendors & greet/assist guests.
- Plan and coordinate office events for the team.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal partners, gaining recognition as a team resource and go-to person for office related questions
- Anticipate the needs of the team and the office by consistently staying two (or ten!) steps ahead
- Proactively resolve time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Become the cultural ambassador of the team by recognizing staff birthdays and anniversaries and other milestones
- Build and maintain great relationships with people at all levels, from the cleaning staff to the newest multi-million-dollar clients
- Must be able to be in the Moscow office from 10am to 7pm and answer calls from 7pm to 10pm
- 2+ years of work experience as an Office Manager and Personal Assistant / Administrative Assistant roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Positive, energetic, and enthusiastic personality
- Critical thinking skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Polished and professional presence, exercise good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to occasionally work some late evenings, some early morning on ad-hoc basis
Compensation/Benefits: based on interview results