What is Global Graduate Program in BAT?
- 18 months of fast track your career within our global organisation for future managers;
- Training programs to develop your leadership potential and professional skills;
- Familiarity and immersion in the work of key departments of the company (in accordance with the chosen direction);
- Support of personal coach from company management and line managers;
- «BAT Academy» in Great Britain with other participants of the Program from other countries;
- Involving in different business-projects;
- Position of the Manager at the end of the program (the presence of the team depends on the structure in a particular Department).
What we offer:
- Full time work (40h per week);
- Competitive salary + review (twice in a year);
- Social insurance (medical insurance, health insurance);
- Compensation benefits for relocation.
- University degree (3 years max after graduation);
- Deep knowledge of accounting;
- Both Russian and English - fluent;
- Driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Ready for relocation.
Compliance. Automation. Simplification and Continuous improvement. That’s our GBS Finance area. As global business services we are not a factory of making transactions. We’re the key partner for the business that creates value for the group through automation, proper cash management, thorough compliance and simplification of BAT Russia internal environment. Operating at the heart of a multi-million-pound global business. Advising on the most efficient activity structures gaining tax effective resource allocation. We are the center of compliance excellence for the group and key player in most cross-functional projects. Working with different functions to evaluate and improve processes.
You will build strategic insight in one of our global business services finance centers. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your functional knowledge, boost your management skills and strengthen leadership capabilities in the following areas:
Procure To Pay
Order To Cash
Record To Report
Russia Accounting Standards and Tax reporting
Governance and risk management Lean Six Sigma