What we do
Financial Services Advisory Group is providing consulting services for companies in financial sphere (banks).
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages. This is not a season internship. After 3 months work as Intern in our company, you might become a Consultant, Year 1 if you successfully cope with all the tasks. So ability to work full time during and after internship - is a required condition.
Being involved in Banking projects:
- Operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness;
- Strategy building process;
- Digital activities;
- Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing productivity;
- Change management issues;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Strong financial education qualification - required condition;
- High education - ability to work full-time is required condition (2019/2020 graduation year);
- Understanding how a bank works;
- Experience in solving business cases;
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Power Point skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Good/excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Career that follows your own trajectory: more than 50 trainings for improvement your soft and hard skills, clear career ladder and annual promotions
- Supportive colleges: your team and experts are always ready to help
- Work on projects for the leaders in every sector you can imagine
- Business traveling: your opportunity to explore Russia
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City