Dostavista Global is one of the biggest and most technologically advanced players in the global same-day delivery market. We deliver unparalleled convenience to businesses and people, all the while creating millions of jobs. You will gain a unique experience of working for a global company while communicating and contributing for local businesses. You will be part of a global Client Product Team, headquartered in Russia and responsible for finding out and eliminating customer problems. As a Product Manager you will be focused on building a range of products for our e-commerce clients around the globe. You are going to find out what we need and what we do not need to build, explain everything to various stakeholders and execute such features and products.
Your Expected Outcomes
Product improvements with measurable value for business and customers
- Discover and validate clients pains and needs;
- Take part in articulation of strategy and vision of delivery products for big and medium clients;
- Closely communicate with sales and marketing to validate your hypotheses;
- Design experiments;
- Collect product requirements and turn them into tasks for developers;
- Explain product value to clients;
- Analyze features after launch.
- Understand and apply lean principles and hypothesis validation;
- Pro with quantitative and qualitative research methods (not only 'custdev');
- Explain customer jobs to designers and developers with simple prototypes;
- You have no problem telling a good design from bad one. You think that effective problem solution comes before fancy trinkets;
- Fluent English;
- 2+ years or 5+ demonstrated cases in product or analyst role (though we are open to people with different backgrounds).
What do we offer
- Office in the center of Moscow;
- Ability to work remotely (both partially and completely);
- Equipment for work: laptop, additional monitor, headset, and so on;
- Flexible schedule: we work at a convenient time, the main thing is to be in touch during the main working hours;
- Horizontal structure without strict subordination and bureaucracy;
- Official employment and salary;
- The annual indexation of salaries and the feedback from the head;
- Care: fruits and vegetables, coffee and tea, voluntary health insurance with dentistry and massage;
- Education: own library, paid courses and conferences;
- Recreation: PS4, Nintendo Switch, Board games, office quizzes, holiday parties.