KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
You may be involved in:
- Participation in improvement of the internal control systems, in compliance with Sarbanes – Oxley Act requirements, part 404;
- Participation in internal audit process;
- Formulation and evaluation of internal audit function;
- Implementation of risk management process;
- Tasks assigned by a project manager / stream leader;
- Data analysis and structuring (Excel);
- Help in preparing presentations (PowerPoint);
- Searching for information in open sources according to the tasks assigned;
- Structuring information obtained from interviews with client representatives; business processes design "as is";
- Drafting text documents (Word).
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education (degree preferably in finance, economics, accounting, computer science or information technology);
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial accounting (International and Russian), business processes and internal controls system;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills and business writing skills;
- Ability to travel and work overtime;
- Dive for professional development and building strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
What we offer:
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
- Corporate training: more than 50 trainings (including English) for improvement your professional and personal skills;
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance;
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home;
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
- Official employment;
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.
Стажер/ Консультант в группу по оказанию услуг в области внутреннего аудита и рисковВ архиве с 23 января 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию