What is Global Graduate Program in BAT?
- 18 months of fast track your career within our global organisation for future managers;
- Training programs to develop your leadership potential and professional skills;
- Familiarity and immersion in the work of key departments of the company (in accordance with the chosen direction);
- Support of personal coach from company management and line managers;
- «BAT Academy» in Great Britain with other participants of the Program from other countries;
- Involving in different business-projects;
- Position of the Manager at the end of the program (the presence of the team depends on the structure in a particular Department).
We have 55,000 talented people to look after. And thousands more to attract. So, as global HR teams, we need to be incredibly progressive. We offer world-class expertise and support across Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development, Talent Management, Organisational Effectiveness, Reward and Employee Relations.
It takes in a commercial challenge that gives you insights into what a large proportion of our workforce does. And you’ll get to grips with the strategic nature of HR, too. All the while enjoying management training to develop your commercial awareness and leadership skills. Then you'll be ready to move into any one of these HR areas:
Attraction & Recruitment
- Full time work (40h per week);
- Competitive salary + review (twice in a year);
- Social insurance (medical insurance, health insurance);
- Compensation benefits for relocation.
- University degree (3 years max after graduation);
- Both Russian and English - fluent;
- Driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Ready for relocation.