Global Graduate Programme (Management trainee) - Finance
от 92 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Begin an amazing career with a bright future!
What is Global Graduate Programme in BAT Finance?
- 18 months of fast-track development program within our global organisation for future managers;
- Training programs to develop your leadership potential and professional skills;
- Familiarity and immersion in the work of key departments of the company (in accordance with the chosen direction) and involving in different business-projects;
- Support of personal coach from company management and line managers;
- «BAT Academy» in Great Britain with graduates from other countries;
- Position of the Manager at the end of the program (the presence of the team depends on the structure in a particular Department).
Far-reaching. Influential. Strategic. That’s our Finance area. As finance managers, we don't just set budgets and report results. We’re decision makers and business partners. Operating at the heart of a multi-million-pound global business. Advising on the allocation of resources for brand investment. Working with different functions to evaluate and improve returns. And managing the delivery of consistent profit growth.
You will build commercial experience in one of our end markets. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your financial knowledge in the following areas:
- Marketing Finance
- Operations Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Tax
- Finance Shared Services
- Full time work (40h per week);
- Competitive salary + review (twice in a year);
- Social insurance (medical insurance, live insurance, pension plan);
- Compensation benefits for relocation.
- University degree (economic or financial, 3 years max after graduation);
- Both Russian and English - fluent;
- Driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Ready for relocation;
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Leading employer in Russia according to Top Employers Institute during 5 years
- The most attractive employer in the industry for business students according to Universum 2020
- Top 50 international companies in Russia according to Forbes
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!