What we do
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our dedicated research team includes experienced market analysts as well as dedicated corporate intelligence specialists.
Our people experience in conjunction with access to a wide range of specialized tools and databases allows us to conduct a more careful and detailed collection of information resulting in a more precise and nuanced market analysis.
You may be involved in:
- Conducting various types of research in different sectors:
- Conducting research covering specific topic areas, markets, geographies;
- Collecting data from primary and secondary sources, from public sources and internal databases
- Providing analytical services (market analysis, competitive analysis & profiles)
- Providing synthesis and packaging of research results
- Managing multiple requests
- Evaluating data quality
- Supporting internal research and knowledge development projects
- Developing specialized topic knowledge
- Supporting project teams with other research related activities
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree from a leading Russian or international university, strong academic record
- Strong research skills and interest for research
- Strong analytical skills and inquisitiveness
- Accuracy and attentiveness to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and Russian (both spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Effective team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- The following skills / experience would be beneficial:
- Experience in research or market analysis in a strategy consultancy, B4 firm, market research agency
- Knowledge of various databases (Bloomberg Terminal, Thompson Reuters, SPARK, Argus, etc.)
- Understanding of business analytics sources
- Successful participation in case competitions
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Comfortable high-class office in Moscow City
Start date: after passing all the recruitment stages.
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.
Intern, Market ResearchВ архиве с 11 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию