KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
What we do
Our Consulting experts work with clients to help their management solve strategic tasks and ultimately boost business results. Starting from strategy going through procurement and supply chain, production, sales and support functions like IT, HR, treasury and finance, we provide best solutions that enable business to grow and achieve new horizons.
You may be involved in:
- Consulting clients on optimization of business processes in the area of supply chain, logistics, procurement, production, operational
- Business processes reengineering and transformation in the above spheres
- Development of category procurement strategy
- Development of target operating models
- Change management issues
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Strong SCM/logistic education qualification - required condition
- High education - ability to work full-time during summer is required condition (2021/2022/2023 graduation year)
- At least Intermediate English and fluent Russian for verbal communication and reports preparation
- Good knowledge in the SCM and procurement sphere
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Effective team player
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to go on business trips
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
- Corporate training: more than 50 trainings (including English) for improvement your professional and personal skills;
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance;
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home;
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
- Official employment;
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.
Intern/Junior Consultant, Supply Chain Management (Consulting)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию