KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Accept IT and information security-related requests (received by phone, e-mail, web-based system, personally), registration, resolution or escalation
- Ensuring that user requests are logged and resolved within the agreed time frame (according to SLA if applicable)
- Escalate problems reasonably, accurately and on time
- Providing of first line technical and/or support and problem solving in cases of network failure and multi-function devices errors (print, scan, copy)
- Provide installation and upgrading of computer systems hardware and software
- Compliance with IT Services procedures and policies, IT knowledge databases
- Higher education (in Computer Science or Engineering area is a plus) or full-time/ correspondence Student
- Working experience in the related field of testing and IT support is a plus
- Intermediate level of English both written and oral.
- Basic Knowledge of networking technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- User of MS Office products (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, 10 (certificate is a plus)
What we offer:
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
- Corporate training: more than 50 trainings (including English) for improvement your professional and personal skills;
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance;
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home;
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
- Official employment.
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.
Intern, IT Service Desk
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию